Do you need to get a great night sleep?
Well, you have come to the right place! Essential oils can help you relax before you go to bed, get a good night sleep and even reduce or stop snoring!
But, first, did you know that…
Our quality of sleep is affected by:
- What we eat and drink (caffeine and heavy meals before bed will keep us up)
- What we do before bed (exercising right before will keep me up, but exercising during the day helps me sleep better
- What we have next to our bed (bright alarm clock or night lights may disrupt your sleep)
- Our stress levels
- Other health conditions (liver toxicity, under active thyroid, hormones, etc)
So, my advice is, look at that list and determine if there is something else you can do in addition to using the oils.
So, what are best oils for calming the mind and improving sleep cycles?
My top choices are listed below. Click on the specific oil to see how to use it and find other helpful tips!
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Valerian Essential Oil
- Roman Chamomile Essential Oil
- Sandalwood Essential Oil
- Cedarwood Essential Oil
- Peace and Calming Essential Oil Blend
- Valor Essential Oil Blend
- Rutavala Essential Oil Blend
- Dream Catcher Essential Oil Blend
- Tranquil Essential Oil Roll-On Blend
Select one or two oils to use and see what works best for you. My favorite oils are Lavender, Cedarwood, Valor and Peace and Calming Blend. Usually I put several drops in my palm and smell it then put a drop or two on my pillow.
Yes, the perfect natural sleep remedy!
Want a Supplement that includes several top essential oils for Sleeping?
Then try Sleep Essence Supplement. It contains five essential oils including Valerian and Lavender! Just one capsule knocks you out for the entire night!
Here are some other oil tips to fall asleep with:
- Take a relaxing bath before bed with Epsom salts and your favorite calming oil
- Place several drops of oil on your feet or your palms
- Diffuse oil throughout the room
- Place a drop on your pet’s bed or paw to help them snooze during the night
Do you have trouble sleeping because you or someone you love is snoring?
Then your oils are Valor, Thyme Essential Oil or RC Essential Oil Blend. Again, just click on the name of the oil to see how to use it properly!
Looking for Sleep Apnea Solutions?
Essential oils can help with sleep apnea as well. Here they are:
diffuse them in the bedroom throughout the night when you are sleeping; however you can use them during the day for courage (Valor) and mental focus (Clarity and Brain Power) as well!