I wanted to take a second and answer some of the most frequently asked questions I get about Essential Rewards and show you what my ER order looked like this month.
ER FAQs ·
What is Essential Rewards?
- Young Living's Essential Rewards program is an optional autoship program for wholesale members. Each month, you can select a minimum of 50 pv of product, select a date and have it automatically shipped to your home at a discounted flat rate.
- With each month's ER purchase, you receive a percentage of your purchase back in points that accumulate and you can use them toward FREE oils! If you needed another benefit, how about a discounted rate on shipping and priority over regular orders when products are about to go out of stock?
- For the first 6 months, you earn 10 % back, and it just keeps getting better from there! For your second 6 months, you earn 15% back and after a year on ER, you earn a whopping 20% back on your purchases!
- Thankfully, there is no catch. You can cancel at any time (be sure to use your points before you do or you will lose them!) and you even get a grace month each year if you need to take a month off.
- When you log in to your virtual office, you can select the Essential Rewards tab and opt into the program. So simple!
- So easy! Either call Member Services or log on to Live Chat. They will ask for your member number and your pin. Tell them you want to redeem Essential Rewards points, give them your list and they will verify your address, tell you the shipping amount and you are good to go!
points for oils?
- You must be on ER for 3 months before you can redeem your points.
- You can redeem your points for anything that has the same PV and dollar amount. For instance, Deep Relief is 21.75 pv and also $21.75 - it is eligible! But roller balls are $9.75 and 0 pv, so they are ineligible for this program.