• Distilled water
• Spray bottle
• Liquid dish soap (biodegradable)
• Spearmint essential oil
• Citronella essential oil
• Lavender essential oil
• Blue tansy essential oil
• Cedarwood essential oil
• Fill an 8-oz. spray bottle with distilled water
• Add 1 ½ tablespoons of liquid dish soap
• Add 3–4 drops of each essential oil
• Mix and spray generously on plants, fruits, and vegetables
For fungus and mildew protection
• Add 4 drops of lemon or orange essential oil to 8 oz. of water and spray areas where fungi and mildew may grow.
Did you know?
• Spearmint essential oil can help deter ants and aphids
• Citronella essential oil can help deter gnats and mosquitos
• Lavender essential oil can help deter fleas, moths, and flies
• Blue tansy essential oil can help deter flies
• Cedarwood essential oil can help deter snails and slugs
• Lemon and orange essential oils can help reduce fungi from growing on plants
Please feel free to share other essential oils you like to use in your garden and any success stories you may have when using essential oils as the safer alternative to harsh chemicals found in pesticides.